Create attractive and professional-looking documents—whether you’re at your desk or on the go. The latest versions of your essential Office applications, for one PC. Includes Outlook, to keep your home and work life organized.
Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, and Outlook 2013
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync Tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
1 (Mandatory) – subscribe to our free newsletter (remember to click the activation link in your inbox, or the subscription will not be valid)
2 (Mandatory) – submit a comment to this post with a valid email address (will be used to contact the winner, Important! )
Earn more entries (Optional):
4. Share this giveaway on social networks (post the shared link in the comment as proof)
Prize: 1 x Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013
Giveaway duration: 10 days (Open Worldwide 18+)
Winners will be selected using random.org
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Some restrictions may apply. One qualifier per household. You need not be present to win.
Eligibility: In order to submit entries, entrants must be of at least 18 years of age, this contest is open worldwide.
How to win: The prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted from all qualified entries on or about the date (or days) specified above.
All entries must be received on or before the Contest Entry Cut-Off Date (or Days) specified within the Contest duration.