thinkaboutCRM.com has put together a helpful eBook to help companies to understand their customers and implement Customer Relationship Management.
It is said nowadays that whether one buys a cup of coffee, a holiday, a house or a car the decision of purchasing has to be emotional. More importantly it is a crucial factor in customer retention and loyalty. Customer satisfaction is the underpinning factor in customer experience. Customer should feel good in doing business with the product or the service provider.
What you can learn from the eBook:
- Good Customer Relations – Why Is It Important?
- Understanding Your Customers
- How to Calculate Customer Lifetime Value
- How to Keep Your Customers Happy
- How to Get Your Customers to Say “WOW!”?
- Proven Methods of Customer Retention
- The Art of Customer Follow-up
- Loyalty Marketing Program
- Promotional Items to Enhance Customer Relations
- Handling Customer Complaints
- How to Deal with Difficult Customers
- Introducing the Seven Deadly Sins of Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software – The Benefits
- Choosing the CRM Program
- Customer Services Over the Phone